Make sure your email address is correct on your order, as this is the method we will use to contact you, if any items are out of stock, etc. We will NOT phone you, so make sure to double check your email.
Shipping Methods: Shipping carriers used - U.S. Postal Service, or UPS.
Order processing will take up to 1-3 working days. This includes expedited shipments, although they are a priority and can usually be processed within 1 working day.
Most in-stock items are dispatched within 1-3 business days. Ground shipping in the US can take up to 6 working days to reach you once your order is dispatched.
Some items will not be available for immediate shipment, it may not be in stock or may be on back order. If you need your order ASAP, please contact us. We will contact you immediately if an order is going to take longer than 5 days to ship.
Calculating shipping costs:
Our shopping cart automatically calculates your shipping cost and tells you the shipping options available to your destination. Domestic and International customers can place orders through our website and receive accurate shipping quotes. All you need to do is add the items you are interested in purchasing to your cart and enter in your address. Your available shipping options will be listed.
Note that we do not show inventory on the website, some items may not be in stock. Some orders will take around 2 weeks, it is possible it could be longer depending on the item ordered. Shipping charges will vary depending upon the quantity and weight of your order. We do not ship on the weekends or offer Saturday delivery options.
If you select a express shipping option, such as a 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, and all of the items you ordered are not in stock, please note that your order may not ship until all items are in stock. To see if the items you are ordering are in stock, please email us prior to placing your order.
Most International orders take an extra 8-10 working days before they ship.
If your order is shipping to any other country than the United States, then you will be subject to Customs and Duty Taxes which is imposed by your country and collected by the shipping carrier.
1. All payments must be made in US funds. If you place your order through our website or by phone, your credit card will be automatically processed in US funds (your bank may charge you a fee for converting currency). If you are sending an international money order, please have your bank make it in US funds.
2. You are responsible for knowing your local laws and knowing if what you are importing is legal. If you import an item that is illegal, your customs department will seize the item and we will not be able to recover it for you. Save yourself the trouble and frustration and call your customs department before ordering to see if what you are importing is legal and if you may need to obtain a special license.
3. You are also responsible for any taxes or customs fees that your country may charge you. You can simply call your country's customs department and tell them what it is you're ordering and the cost of it, they should be able to tell you the percentage of tax you will be paying. You will be billed your custom fees when your package is delivered.
4. The freight cost that was calculated for your internet order might not be correct for your shipping location. Our customer service staff will review your order and let you know by e-mail if the order or the freight cost needs to be amended before it can ship. You must reply by e-mail within 5 days to confirm the charges or the order will be canceled. Any order that requires changes will not be processed or shipped unless you have agreed to the change.
5. International customers will receive one shipment per order and there will be no backorders. Items that are available in stock will be put on hold and wait for the backorders to come in. However, if the International customer would like for items to be put on backorder and pay for them to be shipped (2 shipments), then we will gladly do so.
6. Please make sure you include a correct email address and daytime telephone with your order. We must include this information on the shipping label in case the shipper or customs needs to make contact.
Damaged Items through Shipping:
If there is any damage in shipping, we cannot give you a refund, and you will have to put in a claim with your shipper. UPS is usually very fast about paying on their
claims. You must pay your own shipping charges when sending back an item.